eCommerce Trading Assistant
In line with our ambitious plans for our online activity, we’re looking for an eCommerceTrading Assistant to join the team and support the admin and running of our websites and activity on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
You’ll be working with our eCommerce Operations Manager to make sure our websites run smoothly and effectively, with the right products, promotions and messaging at the right time. We’re looking for someone who’s great with spreadsheets and has a structured, organised and precise approach to their work. If that sounds like you, here are a few of the areas you’ll cover:
- Responsible for online merchandising by handling the backend operations behind launching new products and collections on the websites, making sure everything is listed correctly and to best effect
- Creating and maintaining promotions and discounts agreed with the rest of the team, and making sure these are scheduled and tested correctly
- Troubleshooting minor issues on the websites and either fixing or escalating these as appropriate
- Making changes to onsite content (by arranging for written copy and banners/imagery) to ensure the right messages are online at the right time
This role will report into the eCommerce Operations Manager within the Sass & Belle eCommerce team. Read more and apply via LinkedIn
We have a full-time vacancy for a dispatch co-ordinator in our growing distribution centre near Heathrow, TW4 6NF. The candidate should ideally have at least two years’ experience in the wholesale market, a record of excellent customer service and a background in dealing with dispatch and carriers. Attention to detail, accuracy and good organisational skills are essential.
The position will start at £17,500 (depending on your experience) and you will have 20 days holiday (plus all bank holidays) and 5 days sick entitlement per year. There will be a three-month trial period.
The job description is as follows:
- Working closely with the warehouse to keep pickers and packers supplied with orders and follow through with invoicing.
- Inform the sales team of orders packed and waiting for payment.
- Resolve post-dispatch queries and problems.
- Deal with credits, returns and missing item queries as necessary in line with company procedure.
- Providing efficient and timely response to email enquiries.
- Managing and updating information captured in database on a daily basis, and work with Distribution Manager to provide summary and progress reports so that on-going improvements can be made and monitored.
- Provide excellent customer service over the telephone, in writing and in person.
- Chasing outstanding customer paperwork/information.
- Work closely with the Sales team to resolve issues and advise them of updates relating to dispatches.
- Actively participate at Trade Shows as required.
- Be passionate about customer care and making the company a leader in the giftware industry.
- Good planning, organisation skills and excellent workload management.
- The ability to multi-task and ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player who can also work effectively on their own.
- Be flexible and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proven ability to effectively plan and manage a varied and challenging workload.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief letter explaining why you would be the best person for the job before 13th November 2017.
Interviews will be held week beginning 13th November with an immediate start date.