We have a full-time vacancy for a dispatch co-ordinator in our growing distribution centre near Heathrow, TW4 6NF. The candidate should ideally have at least two years’ experience in the wholesale market, a record of excellent customer service and a background in dealing with dispatch and carriers. Attention to detail, accuracy and good organisational skills are essential.
The position will start at £17,500 (depending on your experience) and you will have 20 days holiday (plus all bank holidays) and 5 days sick entitlement per year. There will be a three-month trial period.
The job description is as follows:
- Working closely with the warehouse to keep pickers and packers supplied with orders and follow through with invoicing.
- Inform the sales team of orders packed and waiting for payment.
- Resolve post-dispatch queries and problems.
- Deal with credits, returns and missing item queries as necessary in line with company procedure.
- Providing efficient and timely response to email enquiries.
- Managing and updating information captured in database on a daily basis, and work with Distribution Manager to provide summary and progress reports so that on-going improvements can be made and monitored.
- Provide excellent customer service over the telephone, in writing and in person.
- Chasing outstanding customer paperwork/information.
- Work closely with the Sales team to resolve issues and advise them of updates relating to dispatches.
- Actively participate at Trade Shows as required.
- Be passionate about customer care and making the company a leader in the giftware industry.
- Good planning, organisation skills and excellent workload management.
- The ability to multi-task and ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player who can also work effectively on their own.
- Be flexible and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proven ability to effectively plan and manage a varied and challenging workload.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com with a brief letter explaining why you would be the best person for the job before 13th November 2017.
Interviews will be held week beginning 13th November with an immediate start date.