Copywriter & Social Media Coordinator
We are on the lookout for somebody to join our Ecommerce team. If words are your thing, and you spend more time on social media than the real world, then we want to hear from you!
As the copywriter & social media coordinator, you will be responsible for:
• Providing and managing all written content for the business’ online and marketing activities including product and category copy.
• Maintaining both the trade and retail Sass & Belle brand guidelines through tone of voice in line with company strategy.
• Proof-reading all content before going live.
• Planning, scheduling, and managing all social media activity including the blog.
• Preparing monthly reports about social media performance.
• Attending photo shoots to help prep and style when needed for social media content. Working closely with photographer and graphic designer creating original content for social media and blog.
• Working closely with brand manager to help manage the marketing calendar.
• Working closely with the purchasing and design teams to create collection names for each season.
• Working closely with purchasing and eCommerce teams to ensure all the product copy and attributes on the website are accurate.
Ideally, you will have:
• Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
• The ability to write short, powerful headlines and creative long copy.
• A good understanding of creating search engine optimised content.
• The ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure to meet deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good planning and organisational skills with the proven ability to effectively manage a varied workload
• A demonstrable good eye for design and layout
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills desirable but not essential
• At least one year's experience in a similar role.
This role is a full time role, Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm, based in our Battersea head office. Salary dependant on experience, up to £25k.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter, including current salary and availabilty, to email@example.com by 28th May 2017.